Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Yakiniku Restaurant-Style Easy Wakame Seaweed Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yakiniku Restaurant-Style Easy Wakame Seaweed Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably choose lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yakiniku restaurant-style easy wakame seaweed soup recipe. You can cook yakiniku restaurant-style easy wakame seaweed soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yakiniku Restaurant-Style Easy Wakame Seaweed Soup:
- Get 2 tbsp of Wakame seaweed (dried or salted).
- You need 1/3 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Dashida (or beef stock).
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil (for finishing).
- Use 1 tsp of Roasted sesame seeds.
- Get 650 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Yakiniku Restaurant-Style Easy Wakame Seaweed Soup:
- I used this beef broth this time. (t's not Dashida..
- When the water starts to boil, add the beef broth, salt and pepper, and adjust the flavor. Add the rehydrated wakame seaweed..
- [Note] The amount of the broth you need is completely different depending on the brands so follow the instructions on the package..
- The wakame seaweed becomes too silky and melts if you cook it too long, so please turn off the heat right after adding the diagonally sliced Japanese leek, roasted sesame seeds, and sesame oil..
- You can easily make yakiniku restaurant-style wakame seaweed soup when you use the beef froth..
- [Referral recipe] I served the soup with this dish this time. "8-Color Vegetable Bibimbap" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables.
If you find this Yakiniku Restaurant-Style Easy Wakame Seaweed Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.