Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak and Cheese Rolled Baked Omlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak and Cheese Rolled Baked Omlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak and cheese rolled baked omlet recipe. To cook steak and cheese rolled baked omlet you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak and Cheese Rolled Baked Omlet:
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as Frank's red hot.
- Prepare 4 ounce of fillet syeak, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 of greonions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need of butter for cooking syeak.
- Use of sour cream and green onions as needed for garnish.
Steps to make Steak and Cheese Rolled Baked Omlet:
- In a saute pan melt butter and add salt and pepper seasoned steak and cook to desired doneness. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375.Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with non stick sprau.
- In a food processor or blender blend milk, eggs, salt, pepper and hot sauce, add flour and blend until smootj.
- Pour Into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Renove. rom oven and add steak, cheese and onions. Return to oven jus t until cheese is melted, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carfully roll up in pan.
- Remove and place seam side down on serving platter, cut into 3/4 inch slices..
- Garnish with green onions and serve with sour cream.
If you find this Steak and Cheese Rolled Baked Omlet recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.