Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably choose many items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese blue cheese curry recipe. To make japanese blue cheese curry you only need 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- Prepare 300 g of Beef (cubed).
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 g of White Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide of [Stew].
- Use 100 g of Carrots (diced).
- You need 100 g of Apples or Potatoes (diced).
- Provide 50 g of Celery (diced, you can use Chinese Celery).
- Provide 70 g of Yellow Onion (diced).
- Take 30 g of Garlic (minced).
- Provide 2 cups of Water/Stock.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 2-3 g of (2-3 pinches) Salt.
- Use of [Sauce].
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Flour (All Purpose).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of S&B Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cups of Milk.
- Take 50 g of Blue Cheese.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Take 1 clove (5 g) of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- Provide 1-2 pinches of Salt.
- Get of [Miscellaneous].
- You need as needed of Olive Oil.
- Use as needed of Salt.
Steps to make Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- MARINADE; marinate the beef with Soy Sauce, White Pepper and Olive Oil for 30 minutes or more..
- SAUCE; In a saucepan, melt the Butter and gradually add the Flour until it forms a roux. Add Curry Powder, Milk, Sour Cream, Cheese, Salt, Garlic and Nutmeg. Mix well until smooth, turn off the heat, and set aside..
- BEEF; add 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a wok until hot. Then add the Beef and cook it until brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- VEGGIES; Heat another 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Fry the Onions and Garlic until fragrant (10 secs). Then add the Celery, Carrots and Potatoes and fry them for a few minutes..
- STEWING; add the Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, mixing well. Then add Water/Stock as well as the Beef. Mix well, bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes..
- ASSEMBLY; remove the lid, add the Sauce and mix well. Continue to cook until the liquid is reduced. To check the consistency, run the curry down your spatula and if it coats, the curry is done. Serve with rice..
If you find this Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.