Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry recipe. To cook indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry you need 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Prepare 200 g of Paneer.
- Use 1 cup of Green Peas (Frozen Mix Veggies is also okay).
- Use 150 g of Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- Provide of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Use 20-40 g of Red or Green Chillies.
- Provide 20 g of Ginger.
- Provide 20 g of Garlic.
- Take 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- Provide 50 g of Red or Yellow Onions.
- Prepare of [Mixed Spices] – mix well.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/2 of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 of White Pepper Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of [Aromatics].
- Take 4 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Get 2 pc of Star Anise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Use of [Sauce].
- Get 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Get 30 g of Butter or Ghee.
- Get 2-4 Tbsp of Yogurt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2-4 Tbsp of Cream.
- Get as needed of Salt.
Instructions to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- ONIONS: heat Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot or wok. Stir fry the Aromatics for 1 minute, and then add the Onions and fry until fragrant, soft and translucent. Then add the Mixed Spices and stir fry for 1 minute..
- CURRY PASTE: next, add the Curry Paste and cook until the the oil separates. Then add the Tomatoes and Water. Mix well and cook until the Tomatoes have soften and disintegrated..
- FINISHING: Next add the Paneer, Peas, Yogurt, Honey and Cream. Season with Salt and mix well. Continue to cook until the Sauce thickens. Serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
If you find this Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.