Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kare-Kare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kare-Kare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kare-kare recipe. To make kare-kare you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kare-Kare:
- Prepare 3 lbs of oxtail (cut in 2 inch slices) you can also use tripe or beef slices.
- Prepare 1 bundle of sitaw or long beans.
- Provide 2 bundles of bok choi / pechay.
- Use 1 of medium eggplant cut into 6 pieces.
- Provide 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of ground peanuts.
- Take 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shrimp paste.
- Provide 3 cups of pork/beef broth.
- Use 1/2 cup of toasted ground rice.
- Provide 1 tsp of achuete powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide of salt & pepper for taste.
Instructions to make Kare-Kare:
- In a large pot boil ox tail until soft then set aside. Usually takes 2 hours. For faster result put in oven and bake for 10 minutes each side at 400 degrees before boiling.
- In a wok, sauté garlic and onion.
- Add pork & fish sauce and cook for a 5 minutes.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of pork/beef broth, salt, achuete, ground peanuts and peanut butter and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add toasted ground rice and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with white steamed rice and bagoong (shrimp paste).
If you find this Kare-Kare recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.