Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paalak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paalak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paalak paneer recipe. To make paalak paneer you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paalak Paneer:
- You need 14 oz of Block of Paneer Cheese (Cubed).
- Get 3 oz of Garam Masala Seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Use 1 small of Diced Tomatoe.
- Get 1 small of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for spinache).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for browning paneer cheese in frying pan).
- Provide 1 bag of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
Instructions to make Paalak Paneer:
- Gather all ingredients beforehand so you know if anything is missing..
- Take block of Paneer Cheese and dice into medium-small cubes,.
- Fry cubes of Paneer Cheese in skillet on stovetop using medium-low heat & 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil..
- Place frozen chopped spinache in large cooking pot with 1 cup extra virgin olive oil. Then boil with onion, curry, tomatoe, and garlic for 1hr or until creamed..
- Once boiling mixture has a creamed texture you can then introduce the cubes of paneer cheese into the pot..
- Stir well and let cook an additional 10 minutes.
- CAREFUL IT MAY BE HOT! Let cool 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Paalak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.