Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Take 250 gm of paneer (cube cuts or how ever you like).
- You need 200 gm of spinach (palak) finely chopped.
- Get 1 of medium onion (chopped in small pcs).
- Prepare of Gingar 1" finely chopped.
- Use 3-4 of garlic buds finely chopped.
- Prepare of (or paste ginger garlic).
- Take 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Use 3-4 of green chilli chopped.
- Use of Cooking oil.
- You need 2 tb of spn desi ghee.
- You need to taste of Spices: salt according.
- Use 1/2 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tb of spn coriender powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of spn garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tb of spn sabzi masala.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- In a pan take some cooking oil. In hot oil put some heeng jeera and add chopped onion. When it becomes golden add chopoed ginger garlic (or paste) and chopped green chilli & fry it till onion becomes brown. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped tomato and all spices(powder) till the tomato cooks. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped spinach and cook it.. once spinach fried well then add paneer and mix it well. Add salt as per the taste and 1/2 cup water and cook it for 5 mins on medium flame..
- Add 2 tb spn desi ghee and mix it well and finish the cooking. Palak paneer is ready now..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.