Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Paalak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Paalak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Paalak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy paalak paneer recipe. You can have creamy paalak paneer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Paalak Paneer:
- Get 100 gm of Paalak.
- Take of Paneer 50 gms cut into pieces.
- Get 1/2 cup of Corn boiled.
- You need of For Masaala —onion 1 tomato 1.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves 4.
- Take of Ginger 1 ".
- Take 5 of Cashews soaked in water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dhania pdr.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Jeera pdr.
- Get 2 of elaichi.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Provide 1 glass of Water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get of Fresh cream1tbsp.
Instructions to make Creamy Paalak Paneer:
- Grind all the masaala ingredients..
- Boil cleaned paalak in water without lid for 5 mts..
- Seive it. When cool grind it..
- Heat ghee in kadhai.Add ground masaala.Saute it turns till pink in colour..
- Now add paneer.Saute it with bhuna masaalas.Now add ground paalak,salt and sugar.Add boiled corn also. Boil for five minutes more. Take out in a serving bowl..
- Garnish with fresh cream. Creamy paalak paneer is ready to serve..
If you find this Creamy Paalak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.