Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you need 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Use 1-2 bunches of Palak (Spinach) – chopped.
- Get 200 g of Paneer – cut into 1 inch cubes as well as some grated.
- Provide 1 of Tomato (medium sized) – chopped.
- Get 1 of Red Onion (medium sized) – chopped.
- Take 5-6 strands of Coriander leaves.
- Use 1/3 inch of Ginger (grated).
- Provide 3-4 of Garlic cloves (thin sliced).
- Use 1-2 of Serrano peppers- chopped.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Yogurt/Curd – whisked.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/3 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Salt (or to taste).
- Take 1 tbsp of – Whipped cream.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Heat up a pan (medium heat) and add 1 tbsp oil..
- Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and let them splutter for about 10 seconds..
- Add bay leaf, grated ginger, sliced garlic cloves, and chopped serrano peppers and stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add chopped onion and salt, and stir until the onions turn pink to light brown. Caution: Don't overcook the onions to dark brown..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes soften up and become a bit mushy..
- Turn down the heat, and let the pan cool down a bit..
- Add whisked yogurt and spices (turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder and coriander powder) and cook on low-medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil (bubbles on the side in yogurt). Keep stirring in between..
- Add chopped spinach and mix it well. Cook for a few minutes until the spinach wilts..
- Add coriander leaves to the mixture and cook for about a minute or two..
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down..
- Blend the cooked mixture into a fine paste/puree..
- Pour the puree back to the pan (on low-medium flame) then add 3/4 tbsp whipped cream..
- Grate some paneer into the puree, and after about a minute add one inch cubes..
- Top off with some more (1/4 tbsp) whipped cream..
- Palak paneer is ready to serve!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.