Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- Take 100 gm of Spinach.
- Get 50 gms of Paneer.
- Get 2 of Tomato 1 green chilli.
- Get of Onion1.
- Use of Bhuna jeera1tsp.
- Take of Coriander pdr1tsp.
- You need of Garlic cloves 2.
- Prepare of Ginger 1 ".
- Use 2 of Elaichis.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide of Dry roasted muskmelon seeds.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Clean paalak and boil it without a lid in 1 cup of water then blend also..
- Cut onion and boil with garlic cloves in 1 cup water till it gets tender..
- Mix ginger, dhania pdr, jeera pdr, elaichi,green chilli..
- Grind the onion content in mixer..
- Boil tomato and make puree.
- Now heat a wok and add onion mixture. Saute it..
- Add tomato puree.Give a good boil stirring it well for 5 min..
- Add ground palak and cook well..
- Now add paneer cubes. Add salt and sugar..
- Transfer it in a serving dish. Garnish with roasted muskmelon seeds..
- Serve and have it too..
- It really tastes well..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.