Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homestyle palak paneer recipe. To cook homestyle palak paneer you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Get 3/4 of ths bag of spinach.
- Prepare Half of yellow onion; diced.
- Take 6 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Take 1 of ” ginger; minced.
- Get Half of tomato; diced.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasoori methi leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Tofu or Paneer.
Steps to make Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Blanch your spinach for 1 min. Drain. Blend to your desired consistency in a food processor or blender..
- Sauté the garlic onion and ginger until slightly brown. About 6 mins. Add a pinch of salt to help the onions sweat..
- Toss in the cumin seeds, saute for 2 mins, then add the coriander, turmeric, and kashmiri chili..
- Sauté your tomatoes in the pan for another minute. Add in your blended spinach and another hefty pinch of salt. Add water if it’s too dry..
- The garam masala, kasoori methi leaves, and tofu/paneer should be added in last. Turn off the heat and add butter or cream (optional). Enjoy!.
If you find this Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.