Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer w/ coconut milk recipe. To cook palak paneer w/ coconut milk you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Get 1 bag of spinach.
- Use 1/2 of small onion; sliced.
- Get 1 of Roma tomato; diced.
- Prepare 1 knob of ginger; minced.
- Provide 3 of large garlic cloves; minced.
- Use 1/2 of chili; minced.
- Provide of Paneer; cubed.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- You need of Cumin Powder.
- Use of Turmeric Powder.
- Take of Kashmiri Chili powder.
- Use of Garam Masala.
- Provide of Kasoori Methi.
- Get of Coconut Milk.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Boil up some water in a pot. Cook your spinach for 2 mins. Run under cold water, drain, and blend. Set aside. Some like to add cilantro, but I didn’t have any in the fridge :(.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds in a shallow pan w some oil..
- As the onions begin to become translucent, add the turmeric, cumin powder, kashmiri chili powder, and the minced chili. Sauté until the onions are wilted. (Start w a little less than 1 tsp of each, you can add as you taste).
- Omgggg I forgot the tomato! Add that in too! Let it get all mushy. Feel free to add in a splash of water or oil if it’s getting too dry..
- Then the cream…
- Then the spinach…
- Then the paneer.. cook on med flame while stirring until it is to your desired consistency. You can use firm tofu if you’re lactose like me! Add salt to taste..
- Always at the end – add a pinch of kasoori methi (twist between your fingers to release the aroma) and a pinch of garam masala. Top with the coconut milk and Enjoy!.
If you find this Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.