Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Provide of Chopped, Blanched and Ground.
- Provide 2 bunches of palak (spinach).
- Use of Cubed.
- You need 200 g of paneer (cottage cheese).
- You need of Chopped and Ground into a Paste.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 10 of cashew nuts.
- Get 1 of green chilli (deseeded).
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare of Fried in a Wok.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Use of Ground Paste.
- Use 3 teaspoons of garam masala.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Take of Ground Palak.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Use of Cubed Paneer.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Chop/cut the palak leaves and rinse..
- Blanch the palak in boiling salted (1 teaspoon) water. Drain and cool..
- Grind until you get the texture you prefer. (Many like it in puree form).
- Cube the paneer. Got some from a local Indian mini market. My vegetable seller who is Indian said her family would just make the paneer themselves..
- Grind all the paste ingredients..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon ghee or 2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Fry paste till fragrant..
- Stir in the palak, milk and water, adding in garam masala and salt to taste. Fry for 3 minutes, then add in cubed paneer and cook for another 5 minutes..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.