Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy paneer curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy paneer curry recipe. You can have easy paneer curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy paneer curry:
- Prepare 1 pack of paneer.
- Take 2-3 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Get Bag of leafy greens (Spinach, greens, cavolo nero etc.).
- You need 2 tablespoons of garam masala.
- Provide to taste of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Cauliflower (optional).
- Prepare Squeeze of tomato paste.
- Get 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need Splash of vegetable oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Crispy onions (optional garnish).
- Use of Small bunch of coriander (optional).
Instructions to make Easy paneer curry:
- Boil a full kettle. Chop your onions finely, floret your cauliflower and dice your tomatoes..
- Take your leafy greens (I used cavolo nero) rip out the stalks and rip/cut into pieces into a colander. In a sink rinse with cold water and then pour over the boiling water so it wilts. Sit and rest..
- Heat a pan with a splash of vegetable oil. Once hot fry your onions with a pinch of salt until soft (3-5mins)..
- Boil your kettle again. Add the tomatoes, cauliflower and garam masala to the onions and cook for 2 mins..
- Mix your veg stock cube into about 400ml of the boiled water and add to pan. Along with chilli (I added a teaspoon) and a squeeze of tomato paste. Then cook with lid on at a medium heat for 10 mins..
- While this is cooking squeeze all the water out of your leafy greens and chop..
- Finely chop the coriander and paneer into small chunks. Then add your coriander and leafy greens to the pan, turn the heat down. Add more water if not feeling said enough..
- Heat up some oil in another pan for your paneer. Fry and turn your paneer until lightly golden. Then it’s all ready so add altogether and serve.
- I finish off with these crispy onions but you could just garnish with a bit of coriander.
If you find this Easy paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.