Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Katsu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Katsu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork katsu curry recipe. You can have pork katsu curry using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Katsu Curry:
- Provide of pork loins.
- Take of Panko breadcrumbs or breadcrumbs.
- Take of eggs beaten lightly.
- Use of Some plain flour.
- Take of Curry Roux.
- Use of butter.
- Provide of plain flour/ all purpose flour.
- Use of curry powder.
- Take of Garam masala.
- Get of cayenne pepper.
- Take of Curry Sauce.
- Use of small onion.
- Use of potatoes.
- You need of carrots.
- Use of apple grated.
- You need of ginger grated or 1/2 Tsp ground ginger.
- You need of dry sherry.
- Use of garlic grated.
- Get of pork/chicken stocks.
- Take of Japanese Soy Sauce.
- Provide of butter.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Pork Katsu Curry:
- Making curry roux by melting butter with low heat.
- When butter all melted, add plain flour and keep stiring until it looks brown and custard texture. You can add more butter or more flour to get the right consistency..
- Add curry powder, garam masala and cayenne pepper. Stir for half a minute and take off the heat..
- Start to make curry by, brown onion with medium heat..
- Add carrots and potatoes in the pan. Toss the pan. Add salt & pepper..
- Add sherry then toss them in the pan for a minute..
- Move them to the big sauce pan. Deglaze the pan. Add stock add stock into the sauce pan. Cook with medium heat..
- Add grated apple, garlic and ginger. Add soy sauce.
- Add prepared curry roux. I use the whole thing but you can start with 3-4 Tbsp of curry roux. Add salt & pepper again. Taste it up to your taste. Now you can add butter. Let it melt then take the curry of the heat. Close the lid..
- To make pork katsu, flatten the pork by bashing them with roller pin. Add salt and pepper two sides. Coat the pork with flour, dip in eggs, then cover with bread crumbs..
- Deep fry in hot oil..
- Now you can serve Katsu curry with rice..
If you find this Pork Katsu Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.