Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken recipe. To cook oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken you need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken:
- Get Pieces of chicken.
- Take 1 of big tomato (in puree form).
- You need of Crushed ginger and garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken:
- First prepare all your ingredients..
- In a bowl with the tomato puree, add the crushed ginger and garlic..
- Mix the tomatoes puree and ginger and garlic, then add salt.
- In the same bowl, now add the cinnamon powder and mix everything together..
- Start adding the chicken pieces while you mix everything together.
- Cover the chicken mixture and marinate it in the fridge for 20 mins..
- As the chicken mixture is in the fridge, you can preheat your oven at 180degrees for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins, pour your chicken mixture in a baking tray and bake for at most 30mins..
- Once ready, serve and enjoy.
If you find this Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.