Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer tikka curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer tikka curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer tikka curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer tikka curry recipe. You can cook paneer tikka curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer tikka curry:
- You need 200 gm of Paneer.
- Get 2 of medium onions.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Maida.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of oil.
Steps to make Paneer tikka curry:
- Mash the paneer in a vessel and add all masalas, maida and cornflour into it.
- Add salt and sugar to taste and mix it well. Form patties or tikkas of round shape and flatten it with your palms.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the tikkas till it's golden brown from both sides. Remove and keep it aside.
- Add some more oil. When hot add cumin seeds. As they crackle add the onions cut into small pieces and fry till it's golden brown.
- Add some ginger and garlic paste, tomato paste, salt and the powder masalas as you like in your gravy and cook till oil comes out and masala is well cooked.
- Once done add water to it and bring the gravy to boil. Once it boils, add the paneer tikkas into it. Add garam masala at the end and remove. Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Paneer tikka curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.