Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy mexican meatball & rice soup recipe. You can cook mike's spicy mexican meatball & rice soup using 41 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup:
- Use of ● For The Beef Broth.
- Use 3 (14 oz) of Cans Beef Broth [with sodium – reserve one for finish].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Mexican Beer [Dos Equis].
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Mexican Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Coarse Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground Bay Leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of McCormick Taco Seasoning.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables And Fruits.
- Provide 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Medium Diced White Onion.
- Use 1/2 of Medium Diced Red Onion.
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1 of LG Diced Beefeater Tomato.
- You need 1 of Diced Green Bell Pepper [seeds removed].
- You need 2 of Diced Habenero Peppers [seeds removed – optional].
- Prepare of Juice Of 1/4 Lime.
- You need 2 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies [reserve one for finish].
- Take 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed & minced].
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa [not hot sauce].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Green Salsa [not hot sauce].
- Use 1 (8.8 oz) of Instant Long Grain White Rice [microwaveable].
- Get of ● For The Meatballs.
- Provide 20 of + Prefabed Frozen Meatballs.
- Take of ● For The Soup Finish.
- Use 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1 (4 oz) of [reserved] Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get as needed of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need as needed of Fresh Chives.
- Provide of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- You need as needed of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Use as needed of Fresh Chopoed Chives.
- Use as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- Prepare as needed of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare as needed of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup:
- Chop all vegetables and fruits. Add to a large pot..
- Add everything in the Broth section to fruits and vegetables. Mix..
- Simmer for 30 minutes covered stirring occasionally..
- Add meatballs to pot. Frozen or thawed..
- These are some of the best prefabed meatballs I've tasted to date. They're also a great time saver..
- Heat your microwaveable rice for 60 seconds and add to pot..
- Simmer meatballs 30 minutes longer if frozen – 15 minutes if dethawed..
- Since seasonings can dissipate with longer simmer times, add your ingredients in your ● Soup Finish section and stir well while soup is still piping hot in the last 2 minutes. Add additional beef broth if needed. But, know that you'll want this soup a bit thick or, viscous, to eat with flour tortillas or chips..
- Serve with fresh warm tortillas, chips, cilantro, sour cream, shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese, chopped chives and ice cold Mexican beer. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.