Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish tikka curry🐟🍜 recipe. To make fish tikka curry🐟🍜 you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜:
- Get of Mackerel fish (5).
- Use of Vinegar (1 tbsp).
- You need of Water (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Oil (1/2 cup).
- Get of Garlic paste (1 tbsp).
- Get of Tikka masala powder (3 tbsp).
- Take of Yogurt (2 tbsp).
- You need of Cumin seeds (1 tsp).
- Provide of Green bell pepper diced (2 tbsp).
- Take of Fenugreek leaves and coriander for garnish.
Instructions to make Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜:
- Wash the fish with vinegar and water. Then in a separate bowl add fish, garlic paste and tikka masala powder. Now mix well. Then add 2 tbsp yogurt and coat the fish. Heat oil in a wok, add cumin seeds and fish tikka. Add 1 tbsp green bell pepper diced. And cover the lid..
- Cook the fish on low flame, when fish is done and curry is made, garnish with fenugreek leaves and coriander. Serve hot with chapati and salad. Enjoy..
If you find this Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.