Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatball Stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball stroganoff recipe. You can have meatball stroganoff using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball Stroganoff:
- Get 1 of FOR MEATBALLS.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground meatloaf mix, which is a, mix of ground beef, pork and veal.
- Use 2 tbsp of fine minced onion.
- Provide 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 oz of grated mixed cheese, I used parmesan, romano and asiago.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh bread crumbs.
- Take 3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Use 1 large of beaten egg.
- Get 1/4 tsp of dryed thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 1 of FOR SAUCE.
- Use 12 oz of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of shallots, chopped.
- Use 2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brandy, optinal but adds alot of flavor.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Take 2 tbsp of soft butter mixed with 2 tablespoons flour to blend well..
- Get 8 oz of bow tie pasta, or your favorite pasta cooked and drained.
Steps to make Meatball Stroganoff:
- MAKE MEATBALLS.
- In a small bowl mix fresh bread crumbs and heavy cream to a soft paste, set aside.
- Combine remaining meatball ingredients add soaked bread and any liquid if remaining. mix well, mixture will be quite soft. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to a day in advance. This makes for easier meatball forming..
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375.
- Form meat mixture into 11/2 inche balls, place on baking sheet, without touching each other. Bake for 30 minutes.
- MAKE SAUCE.
- In very large skillet or dutch oven film bottom with olive oil, add mushrooms, shallots and garlic, cover and cook on medium until, ushrooms give off their liquid, uncover and cook a few minutes until light golden. Add brandy off heat, return to heat and carefully reduce until almost all gone. Add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and hot sauce, bring to a boil, add cooked meatballs, cover lower heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, add sour cream, mix well, add parsley, simmer on low 5 minutes. At this point if you want the sauce thicker add pea size bits of butter/flour mixture adding only enough to get to desired thickness..
- Serve over bow tie pasta. Great with a green salad..
If you find this Meatball Stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.