Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with jeera rice recipe. You can cook chicken curry with jeera rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice:
- Provide of Marinating.
- Use of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Provide 4 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of garlic, smashed/chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 3 tsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 4 of green chillis.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of chicken tikka masala powder (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice:
- Marinate the chicken for 15 minutes.
- Fry the onions in a PRESSURE COOKER and wait until it gets golden brown.
- Add some spices and other necessary items.
- Add marinated chicken and fry for sometime.
- Add water as required then add smashed garlic.
- After 1-2 whistle in pressure cooker your food is ready.
If you find this Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.