Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Super Simple & Authentic Chicken Ginseng Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Super Simple & Authentic Chicken Ginseng Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Simple & Authentic Chicken Ginseng Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super simple & authentic chicken ginseng soup recipe. You can have super simple & authentic chicken ginseng soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Simple & Authentic Chicken Ginseng Soup:
- Take 2 of ☆Bone-in chicken legs.
- Provide 4 of ☆Dried dates.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆Goji berries.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Pine nuts.
- You need 1 of ☆Ginseng, or burdock root.
- Use 4 small of ☆Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 clove of ☆Garlic.
- Provide 1 piece of ☆Ginger.
- Provide 50 ml of ☆Mochi Sticky Rice.
- Use 200 ml of ☆Water for rehydrating dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of ☆Water.
- You need 4 of ☆Peeled chestnuts.
- Take 8 of ☆Gingko nuts.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Rokusuke salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sake (for seasoning).
- Take 1 dash of Salt (for seasoning).
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Green onions.
Instructions to make Super Simple & Authentic Chicken Ginseng Soup:
- Wash the mochi-sticky rice and let soak in water for at least 30 minutes. Rehydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms in hot water..
- Flavor the chicken thighs with salt and sake..
- Cut the burdock root into bite-sized pieces, parboil, then drain in a strainer. If using ginseng you don't have to do this, just add as-is..
- Peel the garlic and and ginger and cut into slices..
- Add all the ☆ ingredients to the pot (add the water used to rehydrate the shiitake as well), cover with a lid and cook on medium heat..
- Once it comes to a boil, reduce to the lowest heat possible and simmer for more than 100 minutes, removing any scum as it forms. If you have a pressure cooker you can use it on medium heat for 25 minutes with pressure, and it's complete..
- Once the chicken has reached your desired softness, test the flavor and adjust with salt and pepper. Top with green onions if you like..
- If you feel the taste is too thin, adding rokusuke salt is very delicious. Of course, regular salt is just as good..
If you find this Super Simple & Authentic Chicken Ginseng Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.