Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven baked chicken and rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked chicken and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken and rice recipe. You can cook oven baked chicken and rice using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked chicken and rice:
- You need 6 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 cups of long grain rice.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Provide 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of tb.s. butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 of t.s. paprica.
- Provide 1/2 of t.s. onion powder.
- Provide 1/2 of t.s. dried powder.
- Take 1 of t.s. dried thyme.
- Take 1 of t.s. salt.
Instructions to make Oven baked chicken and rice:
- Preheat oven to 190C. Scatter onion and garlic in a baking dish, then place butter in the centre. Bake for 12-15 minutes after butter melts. Meanwhile, mix together paprica, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme and salt. Sprinkle on both sides of the chicken. Remove baking dish from the oven. Add rice then mix..
- Place chicken on rice. Then pour chicken broth and water around the chicken. Cover with foil, then bake for 40 minutes at 210 C. Remove foil then bake for a further 20 minutes. Let it cool down a little. Then remove chicken and fluff up rice..
- Video where I cook this: https://youtu.be/2-uuni1_NGI?sub_confirmation=1.
If you find this Oven baked chicken and rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.