Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach with chicken, mushrooms and rice soup recipe. To cook spinach with chicken, mushrooms and rice soup you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup:
- Get 4 of chicken breasts cooked & cubed.
- Take 12 oz of baby spinach( 2 sm. bags ).
- Provide 1/4 cup of cooked whole grain rice (or rice of choice).
- You need 4 tbsp of butter & olive oil (both or choice of one).
- Provide 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Get 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Take 8 oz of mushroom buttons sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- Provide 1/2 cup of whole milk or half & half.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt is optional.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes crushed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 10 cup of chicken stock msg free.
- Use 3 clove of garlic minced or can use garlic powder (3 tsp).
Instructions to make Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup:
- Sautee all vegetables except mushrooms until soft. Add mushrooms and cook til a little brown. Then add the flour stir and stir continually for one minute so it is well mixed..
- Now in a good sized Dutch Oven or Soup Pot pour in all of the chicken stock. Stir occasionally over medium high heat until the soup thickens a little..
- Add all the spices and cooked ingredients. Stir in the milk and wine. Save the spinach for last. After it is washed and drained slowly add handful at a time. The spinach will shrink and allow room for more. Simmer a few minutes more then enjoy..
If you find this Spinach with Chicken, Mushrooms and Rice Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.