Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe. You can cook chingri malai curry (prawn curry) using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- You need 200 gms of Prawn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut milk -.
- Take 2 of Chopped onion – medium sized.
- You need 2 of Chopped tomato medium sized.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger – garlic paste -.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Jeera powder -.
- Prepare 1 of Tej patta -.
- You need 2 inch of Dal chiini.
- Get 3-4 of Laung -.
- You need 1 of Moti elaichi -.
- You need 2 of Dry red chilli -.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Haldi powder -.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Kashmiri red mirchi powder -.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Use 5-6 of Green chillies.
- Provide as needed of Mustard oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Ghee -.
Instructions to make Chingri malai curry (prawn curry):
- Take prawn and marinate with haldi and salt for 5 min..
- Heat the pan and add mustard oil in it, shallow fry the prawns and keep aside..
- Add all dry garam masala and dry red chilli.
- Add onion and stir till it become golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and stir it for 1 min..
- Then add tomato and after 2 min. Add jeera powder, haldi, Kashmiri lal mirchi powder, Salt, sugar and mix it well..
- Add some water in it. Now add garam masala powder, and cook it for 30 sec.
- Add fried prawns and after 2 min. Add coconut milk. When boiling cover it for 5 min..
- After that add 1/4 tsp garam masala plans 1 tsp ghee. Mix it well..
- Now ur chingari malai curry was ready to eat.
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Chingri malai curry (prawn curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.