Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps in thai red curry recipe. To make shrimps in thai red curry you only need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Get of Ingredients for Thai Red curry paste:.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion (roughly chopped).
- You need 6-8 of dry Red chillies (seeds removed preferably).
- Take 1" of piece Ginger – chopped.
- Provide 8 of Garlic cloves (skinned).
- Use 1 of Lemon rind (grated).
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get of Ingredients for Red curry :.
- Get 200 gm of cleaned and washed Prawns/ Shrimps.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Take 10-15 of French Beans – cut into 2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 of medium Carrot – cut into roundels.
- Get 1cup of thick Coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt (or as required).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get of Ingredients for Corn-Capsicum Buttered Rice :.
- Get 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Get 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Use 1tsp of Garlic – chopped finely.
- Use 1/2 cup of Corn kernels – boiled.
- Get 1 of small Green Capsicum – chopped into small pieces.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
Instructions to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Thai Red Curry Paste – Combine all the ingredients given under the Thai Red curry paste in a Mixer-Grinder. Add a little water and grind to a smooth paste. You can mix 2 tbsp of cooking oil into the paste and store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator, and use when required. Remains good upto a month..
- Thai Red Curry – Heat oil in a deep pan, add Thai Red curry paste, and stir fry for 2 mins. Add cauliflower, French beans, and carrots. Mix well to coat with curry paste and fry for 2-3 mins till the vegetable get a nice colour. Add the Shrimps and stir fry for 2 mins till they turn pink in colour. Reduce flame, add coconut milk, and mix well. (add ½ cup water if required). Bring to a boil on medium flame, add Sugar, and simmer for 5-7 mins on slow flame..
- Buttered Rice – Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and fry for a minute. Add corn and capsicum pieces and toss for 2 minutes. Add the cooked rice, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir fry for another 2 minutes..
- Plating – Spoon the rice into a small bowl. Invert angd place it on a serving plate. Pour the Thai Red curry around the Rice..
If you find this Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.