Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tiger prawn malai curry (golda chingri macher malai curry) recipe. To make tiger prawn malai curry (golda chingri macher malai curry) you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry):
- Take 5 of Big Tiger Prawn (500 gm).
- Provide 2 of medium sized onion paste.
- Take 2 of medium fresh tomato purée.
- You need 1-1/2 of coconut milk.
- Prepare 100-200 gm of mastard oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 4 piece of cardamom.
- Use 2 of small piece dalchini.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Bengali garam masala (elaich, darchihi, clove).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of desi ghee.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of curd.
Instructions to make Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry):
- Take kadhai and put mastard oil, heat it well. Add ghee of 1 tablespoon, then again add bay leaves, clove cinnamon. Add onion to it. Fry all for 2 mins and then add ginger garlic paste to it. Fry for another 2-3 mins and then add tomato puree. Stir all together till the gravy releases oil. Add then kashmiri mirch, curd, 2 tablespoons of water and stir again for 2-3 min. Add the prawns to the gravy, 2 tablespoons of water and stir the entire content till release of oil from the gravy..
- Add coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt. Cook in medium flame for 2 mins. Add 1 cup of water to it, and leave it in low-medium flame for 10 mins. Add garam masala, and ghee to it. Recipe is ready for you. Serve hot. Generally this is consumed with rice or pulao. Ensure this is cooked in low-medium flame..
If you find this Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.