Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best RAJMA CURRY(RED BEAN GRAVY) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to RAJMA CURRY(RED BEAN GRAVY) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry(red bean gravy) recipe. To cook rajma curry(red bean gravy) you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook RAJMA CURRY(RED BEAN GRAVY):
- Take 150 gm of rajmah soaked for 3 hours,boil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Use 2 of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of mix ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 5 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of termeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of corriender powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 4 of tab spoon oil.
- Prepare of fresh corriender for garnishing.
Instructions to make RAJMA CURRY(RED BEAN GRAVY):
- Soak and boil beans bt not too much.It should not be mushy..
- Add oil in a pan heat oil add onion soute until soft.
- Add g g paste fry with onion for 30 second.
- Add spices with 2 tbsp water cook for 1 minute.
- Mow add 3 green chillies finely chopped and tomatoes perl and cut in slices..
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- When masala mix and tomatoes tender..
- Add boiled red beans.cook beans with masal for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 cup water.
- Ok for 5 minutes on medium high heat..
- Garnish with 2 finely choppd green chillies and fresh coriander..
If you find this RAJMA CURRY(RED BEAN GRAVY) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.