Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Get 12 pieces of tiger prawn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Onion-ginger-garlic paste.
- Use of (Make a fine paste in blender taking one medium sized onion, 1’’ piece ginger, 8-10 pods garlic and 2 green chilies).
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion small size.
- Provide 1 of small glass coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Get As needed of Whole garam masala- cardamom (2 no), Cinnamon (1’’ stick), Clove(2-3 no).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder(using only cardamom, cinnamon and clove).
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of White oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use few of green chillies.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- In a small container add turmeric and red chilli powder. Pour 2 tsp. of water and mix well. Keep aside..
- Wash and clean Prawns..
- Take oil and ½ tsp. of ghee in a kadhai. Saute Prawns in medium hot oil. When you put prawns in oil, within 3-4 sec it will change it's colour into red.Then remove from heat and keep aside..
- Into the remaining oil add whole garam masala and bay leaves. When it starts spluttering add chopped onion..
- Cook for 2 minutes till the colour becomes pink colour. Then add onion-ginger- garlic paste. Cook for 3-4 minutes until it becomes light brown. Now add turmeric-red chilli paste in to it.Mix well. Cook till the oil is floating on top..
- Next add beaten yogurt, salt to taste and sugar into it. Mix and cook for another 30 seconds. Pour coconut milk and green chilli slices..
- When it starts to boil add prawns in it. You can use ¼ cup of hot water according to required gravy..
- Let it boil for 10-12 minutes in low flame with lid (Over boiling will hard the prawns). After that time turn off the gas flame then add garam masala powder and the remaining ghee.Finally cover with lid and give a standing time for 5 minutes. Serve hot with steamed rice or any fried rice of your choice..
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.