Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "say hello to my bowl of soup" recipe. You can have "say hello to my bowl of soup" using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup":
- Use 8 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- Use 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Provide 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced small.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Orzo pasta (or any other pastini *small pasta*).
- Get 1/2 of fresh lemon, juice squeezed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of roughly chopped fresh spinach (or 2 cups, depending on how much you love spinach) lol.
- You need of Mini Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Provide 1 of slice white bread (crust removed) and torn into little pieces.
- Use 1/4 of small onion, diced small.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- Use 1/4 cup of Fresh parsley.
Instructions to make "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup":
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients, and form your mini Meatballs..
- Place your meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven @ 400°F for 20 min..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add your onion, garlic, carrot, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Add your white wine and cook for another 2 min..
- Add your chicken broth then allow the liquid to come to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your pastini..
- When the pastini is about 1/2 way cooked, add your meatballs to the pot and cook until the pasta is about 90% cooked..
- Finally, add your chopped fresh spinach and juice of half a lemon. (It looks like a lot of spinach at first, but it'll cook down).
- Allow everything to cook throughly (mainly the pasta).
- Serve with fresh parmesan shavings (sadly I didn't have any today) and some crusty Italian bread along side..
If you find this "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.