Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe. To cook aloo capsicum paneer curry you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo capsicum paneer curry:
- You need 1 of potato.
- Take 1 of small capscicum.
- Take of Crushed paneer.
- Provide 1 of small tomato.
- Prepare of Salt cumin seeds cumin powder.
- Provide of Black pepper powder.
- Use of Coriander leaves and one onion.
- Provide of Some oil and one green chilli.
Steps to make Aloo capsicum paneer curry:
- Cut all the vegetables. Put a pan on gas stove. Put some oil in pan.when oil hot add green chilli. Cumin seeds.then add chopped onion. When onion light brown add chopped tomatoes potatoes capsicum..
- Then add salt turmeric powder cumin powder black pepper powder. Saute for minute..
- Then add water. Cover it.when all vegetables are soft add crushed paneer.cook for 2 minutes. Off the gas flame. Add coriander leaves and serve with roti..
If you find this Aloo capsicum paneer curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.