Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn and Tuna Curry Cream Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn and Tuna Curry Cream Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn and Tuna Curry Cream Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn and tuna curry cream pasta recipe. To cook prawn and tuna curry cream pasta you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn and Tuna Curry Cream Pasta:
- Use 100 grams of Pasta.
- You need 50 grams of Peeled prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 can of – about 40 grams Canned tuna.
- Take 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of White wine.
- Use 5 grams of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 of Parsley (for garnish).
Instructions to make Prawn and Tuna Curry Cream Pasta:
- Drain oil from the tuna. Add salt (not listed) to a pot of hot water and start boiling the pasta..
- Heat butter in a pan and add the peeled prawns. When the colour changes, add white wine and cook to evaporate the liquid..
- Add cream, tuna and a little salt, and simmer over low heat for 1-2 minutes..
- Add curry powder and then the boiled pasta. Toss..
- Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with chopped parsley and it's done..
If you find this Prawn and Tuna Curry Cream Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.