Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry shrimp and asparagus stir-fry recipe. You can have curry shrimp and asparagus stir-fry using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-fry:
- Take 10 of Shrimp.
- Use 1 dash of [Seasoning] White wine or sake.
- Take 1 dash of [Seasoning] Salt, pepper.
- Get 5 of Asparagus.
- Get 2 tsp of Olive oil or butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ☆Consommé granules.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Curry Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-fry:
- Peel off the shells of the shrimp and remove the back vein. Rinse with water and sprinkle with katakuriko. Drain the water and season with white wine (or sake), salt, and pepper..
- Scrape off the skin from the bottoms of the asparagus and cut into 3 cm long diagonal slices..
- Boil the cut asparagus in salted water or microwave to soften..
- Heat olive oil or butter in a frying pan. Add the shrimp and then the asparagus and quickly stir-fry..
- Immediately add the ☆ flavoring ingredients. Lightly cook and combine the flavor to finish!!.
- It's great as a part of your bento..
If you find this Curry Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.