Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Madras Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Madras Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn madras curry recipe. To make prawn madras curry you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Madras Curry:
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 2 tsps of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsps of Coriander powder.
- Take 4 – 5 of Chillies (red or green) finely chopped.
- Provide 4 cloves of Garlic (crushed).
- Take 1 of Onion large (finely chopped).
- Take 2 or 1 tins of Tomatoes (chopped) (250g).
- Get 150 g-200gs of Yoghurt (accordingly).
- You need 500 g of Prawns (cleaned).
- Provide 2 tbsps of Vegetable oil ghee or.
- Get 1/2 cup of water Boiling.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide handful of Coriander leaves for garnish (finely chopped).
Steps to make Prawn Madras Curry:
- Gently heat the oil in a wok, large frying pan or saucepan. Add the cumin seeds and fry gently until they pop..
- Add the onion and gently fry until the onion goes mushy and slightly brown. Add garlic and saute until the raw smell disappears. Then add the chillies and saute until the raw smell disappears..
- Next, add the tomatoes and allow to soften. Then add turmeric powder, coriander powder and chilli powder. Allow to simmer gently until the oil separates..
- Add the boiling water and allow to cook for 10-15 mins, until most of the water has evaporated away and the mixture starts to go thick again..
- Then, add the prawns and salt. Allow to heat through for about 3-4 mins. If the mixture is looking a bit thick, add some more boiling water. Allow to thicken a little bit if you accidentally put too much water in!.
- Finally, add garam masala and stir for a minute. Gradually stir in the pot of yoghurt, allow to heat through for a few minutes on a low flame. Top with coriander leaves to garnish..
- Serve with basmati rice or nan bread..
If you find this Prawn Madras Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.