Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mozambican Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mozambican Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mozambican Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mozambican prawn curry recipe. To cook mozambican prawn curry you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mozambican Prawn Curry:
- Get 2 of tea cups of prawn.
- Use 20 of okra.
- Use 2 of tomates.
- Take half of onion.
- Provide 1 piece of garlic (big one).
- You need 2 spoons of lemon liquid.
- Provide of salt.
- You need 1 pack of Benny (any type of bouillon).
- Use 1 spoon of olive oil.
Instructions to make Mozambican Prawn Curry:
- Cut garlic in small pieces (or crash garlic with salt. it's a typical way).
- Mix prawn, garlic, salt and lemon and leave it for more than 10 minutes.
- Put tomato into boiled water for a few minutes, take it from hot water and put into cold water so that you can easily peel skin.
- Cut onion, okra and tomato as you want.
- Heat olive oil in a cooking pan, put onion and mix it until onion turns transparent.
- Add tomato and cover the pan. Leave for 5 minutes until tomato becomes soft.
- Crash tomato.
- Add prawn to the pan and mix until prawn turns a bit white.
- Add okra and TASTE! If you need, add salt and bouillon as you like..
- Keep them on fire for 7 to 10 minutes and leave them from fire to become cool a little bit to soak the flavor into okra..
- You can serve it with rice or pap (xima). It will lead you to Mozambique!.
If you find this Mozambican Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.