Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bitter leaf soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bitter leaf soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bitter leaf soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bitter leaf soup recipe. To cook bitter leaf soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bitter leaf soup:
- Prepare 2 cup of washed bitterleaf.
- Provide 1 of rap of ogiri.
- Provide 2 of rap of okpehe.
- Get 1 cup of stock fish.
- Prepare 1 of kilo of goat meat.
- Use 5 pieces of cocoa yam.
- You need 3 cubes of known maggi.
- Use 5 pieces of pepper(blended).
- Take 1/4 cup of palm oil.
- Prepare of Salt to test.
Steps to make Bitter leaf soup:
- Wash meat and stock fish with salt add maggi and little water and boil for 15min.
- Wash cocoyam and boil for 10min,when its soft pound with palm oil until soft without lump..
- Add the cocoyam and stir,add ogiri,okpehe and pepper for 5min.
- Wash and boil bitter leaf for 3min,rinse with cold water and put in the pot stir together after 3min turn off heat..
- Soup is ready can be eaten with semi as in pic above.
If you find this Bitter leaf soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.