Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to (prawn malai curry) prawn in a thick coconut gravy recipe. To make (prawn malai curry) prawn in a thick coconut gravy you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy:
- Prepare 4 of Jumbo prawns cleaned.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Onion paste.
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 2 cups of Fresh coconut milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Use 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 4 of Green Cardamom.
- You need 1 of Green chilli for garnishing.
Steps to make (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy:
- Smear the prawns with turmeric and salt..
- Shallow fry the prawns and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add bay leaf and whole spices..
- Now add the onion paste and saute..
- Add the ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and Red chilli powder..
- Saute until raw smell of the spices gone..
- Now add salt and sugar..
- Add the coconut milk..
- Add the prawns..
- Cook covered for 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle ghee and garam masala and green chilli..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.