Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pointed-gourd and shrimp curry with coconut milk (bengali style):- recipe. You can cook pointed-gourd and shrimp curry with coconut milk (bengali style):- using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):-:
- Use 1/2 cup of Gobindobhog rice.
- Use 2 cups of Pointed gourd pieces.
- Take 1 cup of Shrimp.
- Prepare 3 cups of Coconut milk.
- Use 1 of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chopped green chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 of clove.
- Use 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Get 2 of Cardamom.
- Prepare of Salt As per taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare of Oil As required.
Instructions to make Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):-:
- Wash gobindovog rice and soak in water..
- Keep aside for about 1 hour..
- Add salt and turmeric powder with shrimps and saute till brown..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add bay leaf, clove, cardamom, cinnamon for seasoning..
- Add onion and fry till it becomes golden brown..
- Add ginger-garlic paste..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and 2 cups coconut milk till the oil separates..
- Add gobindovog rice, pointed gourd, shrimp and cook for sometime..
- After the rice is ready, add 1 cup coconut milk and ghee..
- Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.