Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To cook prawn malai curry you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare 400 gram of prawn.
- Get 2 of onions paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmuric powder.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Use 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 of green cardamoms.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1" of cinnamon.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use As needed of oil and ghee.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawn with salt and turmuric powder.
- Heat oil in a pan add the prawn shallow fry and keep aside.
- Add whole garam masala jeera bay leaf.
- Now add onion paste saute adding salt and turmuric powder.
- Add ginger garlic paste saute adding red chilli powder and jeera powder.
- Add the prawns and cover allow it to simmer.
- Finally add coconut milk and sugar.
- Garnish it with ghee and garam masala and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.