Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Use 300 grams of prawn washed and marinate d1 onion chopped.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 of tomato pureed.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 pod of green cardamom.
- Take 1 of clove.
- Provide 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil and ghee.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera seeds bay leaf and whole garam masala,allow them to crackle.
- Add the prawns shallow fry it.
- Add onion paste,ginger and garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it and cook till the fish gets soft and moist.
- Add red chilli Powder and tomato puree saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add Coconut milk and boil.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Sprinkle ghee and serve hot with plain rice.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.