Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Get 500 gm of prawns.
- Get 2 of large onion, paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Use 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- You need 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 2-3 of cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Take of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Green chillies for garnishing.
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder..
- To make the coconut milk, add grated coconut to a mixer jar, add 1/2 cup hot water and grind..
- Using a muslin cloth, extract the thick coconut milk..
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, then add the prawns. Saute for few minutes, until it's golden in colour. Remove and keep it aside..
- In the same pan add ghee. When it heats up add whole pieces of green cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Allow them to splutter..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste..
- Then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, sugar, and salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the raw smell disappears..
- After that add the coconut milk and let the gravy simmer for a few minutes..
- Pour water and add the prawns or chingri to the gravy. Cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and remove from heat..
- Garnish with fresh green chillies and serve with steamed white rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.