Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rajma Prawn Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma prawn curry recipe. You can have rajma prawn curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Prawn Curry:
- Use 1 cup of Rajma (kidney beans) soaked overnight.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of urad dal (Black gram lentil) soaked for 2-3 hours.
- Prepare 1 cup of prawns cleaned.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 4-5 of cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of kitchen king masala / garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Rajma Prawn Curry:
- Pressure cook the rajma and urad dal in 2 cups water for 7-8 minutes on low flame after the first whistle. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns till they change colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Saute for a few seconds. Add the onion and fry till light brown..
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the powdered spices mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Add the boiled rajma and the fried prawns. Simmer on a low flame for 2-3 minutes. Adjust water according to the gravy desired..
- When done, add ghee and switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either plain steamed rice, jeera rice, pulao or any kind of Indian bread..
If you find this Rajma Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.