Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Protein Filled Taco Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Protein Filled Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Protein Filled Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to protein filled taco soup recipe. You can have protein filled taco soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Protein Filled Taco Soup:
- Take 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Get 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Use 1 can of Hunts red pepper and fennel diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans liquid and all.
- Use 1 can of chili beans liquid and all.
- Take 1 can of red kidney beans drained.
- Get 1 can of black beans drained.
- Prepare 1 can of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
Steps to make Protein Filled Taco Soup:
- Fully cook ground beef and put in diced onions half way into the cooking..
- Add in taco seasoning when the meat is fully cooked.
- Add in hunts red pepper and fennel diced tomatoes liquid and all as well as pinto and chili bean liquid and all.
- Wait for soup to come back to a simmer then add in black beans and red kidney beans.
- Mix in cumin and water and let simmer uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy.
If you find this Protein Filled Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.