Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Provide 400 gm of big size prawns.
- You need 1 cup of masala paste (onion,ginger,garlic).
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Get 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide As needed of oil and ghee.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli,let it crackle.
- Add prawns shallow fry adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add the masala paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder and cover.
- Keep it on low heat and stir softly.
- As the raw smell of masala goes away add coconut and fry well.
- Add the coconut milk and cover till it is soft.
- Add ghee,sugar and garam masala powder.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves chopped and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.