Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To cook prawn malai curry you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of prawn.
- Provide 2 onion of Paste.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 whole of red chilli.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil and ghee.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds,bay leaf and red chilli.
- Now add the prawn, shallow fry it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add onion paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add turmeric powder,salt and red chilli Powder mix well and cover,keep the heat low.
- Now add coconut and coconut milk,mix and again cover it till it is soft and moist.
- Finally add garam masala powder,sugar and ghee.
- Serve with plain rice or chapati.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.