Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Get 300 gms of medium sized prawns.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Take 1 tbsp of curd.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tsp of coconut paste.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 of cardamoms.
- You need 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- You need 4-5 of cashewnuts.
- You need 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need 2-3 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
Instructions to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Clean and devein prawns.Smear little salt and turmeric and let it rest for 10 minutes. Heat oil in a wok and lightly fry the prawns..
- Make a paste of 1/2 coconut and pour 1 cup hot water in it.Strain the milk from the paste.Make a paste of 1 onion,3-4 cashewnuts,1 tbsp curd.Add ginger garlic paste and tomato puree..
- Add ghee to the remaining oil. Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala. When they splutter, add the ground masala,turmeric, red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste.Toss till oil leaves sides.Add the prawns and toss well.Add coconut milk and bring to boil for 5 minutes.Overcooking will harden the prawns.Add 1 tsp coconut paste to thicken the gravy.When the gravy is thick,add garam masala and slit green chillies.Serve with rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.