Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken minestrone soup recipe. To make chicken minestrone soup you only need 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- You need of Step one.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide 1/2 of each chopped onion.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Use 1 of each chopped carrots.
- Prepare of Step two.
- Get 1/2 of dry pint Cherry tomatoes-diced or 1 -14. 5 ounce can of diced.
- Take 1/2 of habanero pepper finely chopped (optional… we like it spicy:).
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper-small dice.
- Take 1/4 of yellow bell pepper small dice.
- Use 4 ounces of diced cooked chicken.
- Get 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Take 1 of each potato -small diced.
- Take 2 quarts of chicken broth (stock).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take Pinch of thyme.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Provide of Step three.
- Use 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Take 1 can of (14 ouces +/-) white kidney beans.
- Take 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 1/2 cup of small cauliflower florets.
- Use 3-4 of asparagus stalks cut thinly on a bias.
- You need 1 of scallion cut on a bias –added as 2 minutes before the soup is done.
Instructions to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic and carrots; sauté for 4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peppers, diced chicken, tomato paste, potato, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and basil to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are barely tender..
- Add the macaroni,white kidney beans broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus and simmer for 15 minutes more. Adjust as needed seasoning..
- Add the scallions 2 minutes before the soup is done..
If you find this Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.