Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Chicken & Prawn Curry. With Basmati Rice and Sultanas.😁 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Chicken & Prawn Curry. With Basmati Rice and Sultanas.😁 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken & Prawn Curry. With Basmati Rice and Sultanas.😁 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken & prawn curry. with basmati rice and sultanas.😁 recipe. You can have my chicken & prawn curry. with basmati rice and sultanas.😁 using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken & Prawn Curry. With Basmati Rice and Sultanas.😁:
- Provide 2 tbls of Butter.
- Take 1/2 of Medium Onion diced.
- Use 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Use 1 inch of grated Ginger.
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts cut into bitesize.
- Get 1 Cup of uncooked Prawns.
- Take 1 tsp of dried turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1/2 cup of Passata.
- You need 1 Tsp of Dried Corriander.
- Prepare 2 tbls of dried Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
- Take 2 tbls of curry paste mixed in cold water.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1/2 Pint of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet Peas.
- Provide 1 tbls of Mango Chutney.
- You need 1 cup of Plain yogurt.
Steps to make My Chicken & Prawn Curry. With Basmati Rice and Sultanas.😁:
- Have the rice on cooking when its cooked set aside add the sultanas to the rice and mix.Heat up the butter and fry the onions for 1 minute then add the Garlic and Ginger. And mix in..
- Next add the chicken also the raw prawns turn down heat and cook until all the chicken is coloured. Add another tbls butter if dry..
- Next add all the spices quickly while the chicken is cooking then add boiling water with the chicken stock dissolved in and stir. Next add the passata and peas. Stir turn it up to the boil then turn down low and simmer stirring often..
- Add the mango Chutney and stir in. Also the curry paste mixed with cold water carry on simmering for 10 minutes..
- Lastly take the curry off the heat let it cool down then add the yogurt and stir in bring to the boil amd turn down to simmering again for 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with Basmati Rice with Sultanas..
If you find this My Chicken & Prawn Curry. With Basmati Rice and Sultanas.😁 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.