Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpeas curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas curry recipe. You can cook chickpeas curry using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpeas curry:
- Provide 2 cups of boiled chickpeas.
- Get 2 of small potato cut pieces and fried.
- Prepare 1 of big sized onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of big sized tomato chopped.
- Get 5 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/4 of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1/4 of chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get As per taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Take as required of Coriander leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Chickpeas curry:
- Take pan add oil add cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds green chilli and fry add onion and fry well add tomatoes fry well add all spices and saute and grind in a mixer jar into a fine paste. Add chickpeas and potato and cook for 2 minutes and add 1 glass water for gravy after boiling add coriander leaves chopped and keep on slow flame for 10 minutes..
- Ready to serve with salad and poori or paratha.
- Enjoy with your family..
- Serve as you like..
If you find this Chickpeas curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.