Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy, Light and Fluffy Two-color Rice Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy, Light and Fluffy Two-color Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Light and Fluffy Two-color Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, light and fluffy two-color rice bowl recipe. You can have easy, light and fluffy two-color rice bowl using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, Light and Fluffy Two-color Rice Bowl:
- Get of For the meat soboro:.
- Prepare of Ground pork and beef mix (or ground chicken).
- Prepare of ○ Sake.
- Prepare of each ○ Soy sauce and sugar.
- Provide of piece ○ Ginger (a must).
- Prepare of For the egg soboro:.
- Take of Egg.
- Use of to 2 teaspoons or (to taste) ○ Sugar.
- Provide of of each ○ Salt and usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare of ○ Water.
- Provide of Garnishes:.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Prepare of of each Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Easy, Light and Fluffy Two-color Rice Bowl:
- To make the meat soboro: Put all the meat soboro ingredients in a pan and mix together well well to crumble the meat. Turn on the heat and stir fry the meat..
- Hold two pairs of cooking chopsticks in your hand and keep mixing continuously. When the flavoring ingredients have been absorbed into the meat, keep mixing and cooking until the meat turns into very fine sprinkles..
- For the egg soboro: Put all the egg soboro ingredients into a pan and mix together. Turn on the heat..
- When the egg starts to coagulate, use two pairs of chopsticks and keep mixing..
- Keep mixing and cooking until the egg has turned into very fine sprinkles. It's done when it's about this fine!.
- Garnish with some stir-fried green beans that have been seasoned with salt and pepper..
If you find this Easy, Light and Fluffy Two-color Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.